About the IGCSA
Who is the Indiana Golf Course Superintendents Association?
All About IGCSA
There are annual dues for all classes of membership. Please note, there is also a dual-membership requirement between our Association and the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America which requires Class A or B superintendents to maintain membership in both organizations.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Network Opportunities at Events and Education
- Locally supporting turfgrass industry
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Monthly Newsletters
- Subscription to Golf Digest
- Golfweek Digital Magazine
- Online Subscription to Indiana Golf Magazine
- Discount opportunities at Indiana Golf Online Store